Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow Day (Part 3)

Yes, I didn't think this would happen but the kids are home yet another day.  Fortunately there is still plenty of snow on the ground for them to play in.  Just enough snow for my daughter to make one more snow angel. Three snow days in GA  is just unheard of.  I am going a little stir crazy though because for the past 3 days I've been unable to get out of the house.  Yesterday I think we, our family,  needed some alone time.  Alone time as in you go your way and I will go mine.  Entirely too much togetherness and it is not good.  I decided to pour myself into my job search and my writing.  Not to mention a little "Angry Birds" time on the iPad.  It is beautiful outside though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grateful, So Very Grateful

I am grateful. I've always been silently grateful. As I've seen more of the world I am more cognizant of what I have. In particular...