Sunday, January 1, 2012

A Life Worth

The party is over and the year is 2012.  2011 flew by.  No really it did.  Somehow the years begin running together.  How is it that I am 45 years old with an 11 year-old daughter, a 15 year-old son and a 47 year-old husband?  Wow! Our youngest cat passed away this year (she was 21)  along with my husband's father and a great uncle of mine.  I'm reminded of the years spent laughing and crying.  The days I never thought would end and the moments I wish never happened.   I'm still trying to hold it all together during those tough times.  It's all for a reason, but I'm glad to see that 2012 made it around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grateful, So Very Grateful

I am grateful. I've always been silently grateful. As I've seen more of the world I am more cognizant of what I have. In particular...