Friday, January 27, 2012

My Favorite Places

Some of my favorite places both of the material and the ethereal worlds. You decide what belongs in what world.


Places I LOVE! ~ In a Particular Order
  • The home I grew up in (Shoutout to Louisville, KY~ The East End)
  • Kentucky Center for the Arts (I could live there)
  • Youth Performing Arts School (I did live there and loved it for 3 years)
  • The Posture Project (Woodstock, GA.  It's intoxicating place for getting more intune with oneself)
  • The Herb Shop (Holly Springs, GA.  Not what you think.  Just driving by gives off such good energy)
  • Fox Theater ( Atlanta~ I wouldn't mind spending a little more time there)







  •  Angel Oak in South Carolina
  • Navarre Beach in Florida




  • Starbucks (A black coffee with a little ice.  Just enough to cool it off but not enough to make it cold)
  • Publix (Produce is awesome and the employees at my location are exceptionally nice.  Love the BOGO items)
  • SuperTarget (Their produce isn't great but I really enjoy the atmosphere and the 5% back with a debit Target card.  I also like their clothes:0))

  • FranklinCovey stores (It's all about organization and how you carry it). 
  • The Container Store (Everything and I mean Everything has it's place!)
  • TJ Maxx/Marshall's (For clothes and houswares and linens)
  • Steinmart (For undergarmets and special occasion clothing)
  • Ross (For who knows what!)









No comments:

Post a Comment

Grateful, So Very Grateful

I am grateful. I've always been silently grateful. As I've seen more of the world I am more cognizant of what I have. In particular...