Saturday, February 5, 2011

Daddy Daughter Night at Chick-Fil-A

Tonight my daughter gets to go to her favorite place for dinner with her favorite boy. Tonight my husband made reservations to go to Daddy Daughter Night at Chick-Fil-A with his favorite daughter. Well, it's his only daughter but,... This is a night that my daughter gets to witness first hand what it should be like when you go out on a date. More importantly she gets a taste for how men should treat her later on. I do have to say that my husband is a true gentleman. He has always opened doors for me whether it's the car door or the door to a restaurant. He has always asked me what I wanted to eat and then ordered for me & he will also pull out a chair for me. I'll make certain to thank him again for making me feel special. Now my daughter gets an opportunity to experience it and not settle for less.

Pictures to follow............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grateful, So Very Grateful

I am grateful. I've always been silently grateful. As I've seen more of the world I am more cognizant of what I have. In particular...