Monday, September 27, 2010

Right Now

It is absolutely beautiful out here on the beach in SC. We've walked the beach, rode bikes on the beach and rode waves at the beach.  Nothing like the feeling of your feet in the sand, a breeze blowing your hair and sunburned skin.  


Two people in this family burn easily, my daughter and my husband.  My husband has been lovingly nicknamed "Lobster Man," due to previous over exposure. Those two try to keep up with the brown bodies but every time they end up in aloe land; aloe vera on their front and back sides. 







Not only do I love the sun but also the sounds at the beach.  These sounds are mesmerizing to me; the sound of the waves, the calls of the birds and the laughter of the children, especially my children. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Grateful, So Very Grateful

I am grateful. I've always been silently grateful. As I've seen more of the world I am more cognizant of what I have. In particular...