Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Help Me! I'm Drowning!

I just need a little air.  I'm not asking for much.  Just enough.  I know how to get air, I just need to breathe.  Right now even the act of taking in air seems insurmountable.  This is where my faith in God, my faith in something greater than I am, should be found.  If I don't have faith that everything is happening to better my life then I will be consumed.  Consumed by my own created mountain. I'm sure you all have felt this way.  Feeling so overwhelmed by the perceived bad and that which is unknown.  I wish I could consistently let go but it's hard.  I get caught.  Stuck in the same hole.  Reacting the same way and hoping that will change things.  I know it won't. I know I need another way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grateful, So Very Grateful

I am grateful. I've always been silently grateful. As I've seen more of the world I am more cognizant of what I have. In particular...